Saturday 28 March 2015

Be your own kind of Beautiful


Good morning, had a lovely day crafting yesterday and managed to get lots done, which I will be sharing over the next few days.

This tag was made using lots of different products.  I started out with a piece of White Whisper card from  Stampin Up and began sponging Crushed Curry ink all over it.  Then I used Mossy Meadow ink on a leaf stencil from Designs by Ryn .   I then stamped  and cut out out some dotty flowers by the Dreamees.  I then used my marker pens to colour the flowers.  Can you see the butterflies, these were an "accident", I had chopped off a couple of the petals from the smaller flower by accident and thought, hey that looks like a butterfly!

Thanks for stopping by
Take care
Jan xxxx

Grotscraftroom.blogspot.com
twinksstamping.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I love it when "happy accidents" occur. Your butterflies look great! Lovely inky and pretty tag of gorgeousness.

    Hope work doesn't drag today.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Jan, love the happy accident flutterbies! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring has arrived! this is SO pretty. I love love love it. X

    ReplyDelete