Monday 16 March 2015

1. Gardeners Delight

For the next few days I will be showing you some cards I made when attending a monthly class that I go to (if you want details of class, please let me know).

Wow this one was a lot of fun to make and I can tell you it kept us ladies really quiet (for a while at least!).
I'm not usually a fan of decoupage but thought this card was great to do and I can think of lots of people who would appreciate this card for their birthday.

Look at the brilliant little pockets full of "bits" !
We actually cut the card into the shape of the apron, looks great eh?

Thanks for popping by today.

Take care
Jan xxxx

grotscraftroom.blogspot.com
twinksstamping.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. It's a great shape and a lovely idea. I can't believe it kept you quiet for long though!!! Snigger! You can hit me next time you see me!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute apron! See there's a touch of glitter too! Xxx

    ReplyDelete