Friday 25 September 2015

Rudolph Day September

Good morning
Well I am so pleased with myself that I have managed to get my card ready for the Rudolph Day challenge over at Scrappy Mo's on time!
I have made a shadow box to look like a window.  I have embossed the snow in the background, stamped & embossed the Lovely as a Tree set of trees on acetate and placed it behind the window frame which I have made using the Stampin'Up  new Hearth & Home framelit die set.



 Thank you for stopping by today
Take care
Jan xxxx

My blogs:
twinksstamping.blogspot.com
grotscraftroom.blogspot.com




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

17 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. It looks like a lot of work, but it was worth it. There is a lovely sheen on your trees. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card, I love the golden trees through the window.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Love the dies and stamps you chose. Just such a beautifully designed card!

    Thanks for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of that window die. It's a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love window cards - this is AWESOME! Love the scene outdoors and the gorgeous ribbon indoors! Happy Rudolph Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, the shadow box style is perfect for the image.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card love the indoor/outdoor scenes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow! What a stunning card, Jan! I love it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is one gorgeous window scene! I love the golden trees and the soft look of using vellum! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful scene you made. Well done!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love looking at window cards and yours is so glamorous
    So glad I dropped in via the Rudolph Challenge
    Would love to have you drop in for a visit
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaah what a fabby Xmas card, that window box with trees outside too - i have a window box die, that i must hunt out and use, thanks for the prompt, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh this is gorgeous, I want to go CASE it now - love it.
    Linby x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a gorgeous card, I love the idea of the window, and the snowy scene is lovely.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Jan this is gorgeous, love the window scene and that holly die is going on my wishlist : )

    ReplyDelete