Wednesday 26 March 2014

Mothers Day card for mum x

Good evening,  thought I had better get myself moving and do my Mothers Day cards!
Why is it that I always leave everything until the last minute?  I do wish I could get myself organised.  Oh well, they are done now so thought I would share

 I just love this fanciful flourish die from Cheery Lynn Designs so had to use it on my mums card because I just know she would appreciate it.
 


Thank you for stopping by today.

After checking with my good friend Sarn, I am going to be able to enter this one into the Snippets Playground due to the fact that I found this piece of gold mesh in amongst my ribbon box bits!

Take care
Jan xxxx


15 comments:

  1. WOW Jan - that's absolutely beautiful! So elegant - love the design/gold/pearl loads.

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Di. Just had a thought does snippets of gold mesh count to be eligible to enter into the Snippets Playground? Jan xx

      Delete
    2. Sorry Jan, I missed this question! OF COURSE it does count - so pleased you linked!

      Hugs

      Di
      xx

      Delete
  2. Stunning Jan, simply elegant and SO you. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simple elegance of this card Jan. A snippet of ribbon definitely counts in the playground.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I am a new follower. I hopped over from Darnell's blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristie, I will hop over to your blog too xx

      Delete
  5. Agree with all of the above. Hoping I'll get time Saturday to make mine....eek xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry Jan I thought I had already commented on this beauty but obviously not. Many thanks for the lovely comments on my snippet entry too.

    It is absolutely stunning! So very, very chic and the sort of card you would see in one of those expensive boutique type shops, I love it Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowsers, Jan. This is a stunner.Saw it highlited in the Playground, justly so! WTGo. I have that C/L die, and never thought to use it with the gold. The pretty sparkly mesh behind the flourish sends this right over the top. Your Mom will love it! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete