Thursday 10 April 2014

Belated birthday card

Today I wanted to share with you my very belated birthday card for Lesley.  I do hope she forgiven me!  


The materials used are predominantly Stampin' Up!.  The gorgeous bling is from Chloe's Creative Cards and the sentiment was from Personal Impressions.

I do believe that this card is  eligible for the Snippets Playground , so I am off over there to see if anyone is about this time of night!  It may be a bit too dark for me though!

Thank you for stopping by
Take care
Jan xxxx









6 comments:

  1. I'm sure she forgot all about it being belated when she received this card! It's beautiful with that pretty flower accent and the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's pretty Jan. I'm after that die set!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely Jan - sometimes it's nice to get a card later anyhow as it makes Birthdays last that bit longer!

    If it's dark in the Playground, just wave your arms a bit and the outside light comes on :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could I fail to forgive , when you make me such a beauty! Luckily my cards stay up for about 3 months anyway! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan! Sorry my real life has gotten in the way of my Blogland visits! Your card for Lesley is so pretty. I love the doily with the pretty flower punctuation!! Happy Easter hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete