Tuesday 21 January 2014

Christines Craft Class Christmas No. 4


As promised, albeit a bit late, Card no. 4 of 6 designed by Christine Dyer and made by myself at Christine's class.

This one wasn't a card but a decoration.  Unfortunately my camera work doesn't show it off very well! 

We covered a circle die cut in leaves made from a punch using three different coloured green card to create the wreath.  The poinsettias then added together with the ribbon. 

The acetate was sandwiched between the two circle die cuts prior to adding the leaves.

Finally the sentiment was added.  Voila!  Such a lovely bright and colourful decoration.  Everyone who knows me knows that this is my favourite thing to do, 3d crafting, not just cards.

Card no. 5 tomorrow!  Promise!

Thank you for stopping by
Jan x

 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely wreath, and interesting design that's got me thinking....! TFS xxx

    ReplyDelete