Monday 4 May 2015

Pretty in pink

Good morning,
I made this card for a friend's birthday recently, I hope she liked it.
I had considered entering this one into the "pink" challenge but used another one instead.
However, being as though I used a snippet of silver mirror card that I found in my stash, I am going to be going over to Snippets Playground instead!  Hope you don't mind Sarn!

Have a lovely day all
Thank you for stopping by today.
Take care
Jan xxxx

My blogs:
twinksstamping.blogspot.com
grotscraftroom.blogspot.com


4 comments:

  1. Nice one Jan. I've not inked up my water droplets yet :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan - I'm still here - Sarn is still there watching I hope:) Love this card and do please play again and am loving the butterfly and water droplets as well :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee . . . I happen to know the recipient LOVED it! It's a very pretty card and it's good to see you in the Snippets Playground.

    Di's given me a Prefect Badge to wear for a couple of weeks!!!! So no being naughty . . . I know what you're like and I know where you live!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete