Saturday 25 April 2015

Orange - Sending wishes your way

Good morning,
I have had such a lovely week!  It was my birthday and I received lots of cards, including some gorgeous hand made ones which I will show you later.
My hubby and my children treated me to lots of nice pressies too which was great.
I have even managed to fit in some crafting too.
Todays card is again using the "tile" effect which I have fallen in love with!  You will probably get sick and tired of seeing these!  

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Take care
Jan xxxx

My blogs:
Twinksstamping.blogspot.com
Grotscraftroom.blogspot.com






4 comments:

  1. Nope . . . don't think I will get sick of seeing pretty cards with the tile technique . . . keep 'em coming!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    now this is funny, as I have been meaning to get back to your blog ever since you left a comment on mine, and as I was on Lesley's blog and she left a link, I am delighted to return the comment.
    Your card is very superb.
    Love those fab flowers and your wonderful tile technique.
    Great designing, and wonderful colours.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh missed this one.
    It's gorgeous, the poinsettia petals look 'real'. X

    ReplyDelete