Tuesday 28 October 2014

Rudolph Day Oct 14






Morning all

Been a while since I have been on here, well actually the last time was the last Rudolph Day!  Ooops.  Time just runs away doesn't it.
Here are my two cards for the Rudolph Day which is run by my craft friend Sarn at Stamping for Pleasure


I shall also be nipping over to the Snippets Playground for some fun too being as though the cones are made from little scraps of kraft card I found!

Have a nice day everyone.

Take care
Jan xxxx



11 comments:

  1. Two FABULOUS Christmas cards here Jan. So different from each other, but both GORGEOUS.

    Thank you for joining in with RUDOLPH DAY with your snippets cards.


    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so lovely. I think my fave is the second one. I just love the gold embossing against the stamped pine needles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Jan, looks like you've been having fun playing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two brilliant cards and in lovely colours and great images, love the splatterings on the first card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jan

    Two fabulous and stunning Christmas cards different but stunning. I love the colours of your wreath and your snippet cones are brilliant and so lifelike.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very different from each other but equally lovely! That's a lovely wreath.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both your cards are fabulous, the second one is my favourite but I love the colours in the first one as well.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great pair of cards! Each is unique and special, but I'm loving those pine cones on the 2nd! NJ on both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are two wonderful cards Jan. Great job on them both.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like them, but LOVE the wreath Jan, X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like both of these cards. The wreath cos it has the butterflies on it and those cones look great on the other one. hugs mrs A.

    ReplyDelete