Sunday 21 September 2014

Kinda Eclectic - 21st birthday

Good morning
Wanted to share with you some 21st birthday cards that I made for my triplet nieces birthday recently.

I spent ages trying to think of doing something that looked quite modern without using the usual flowers and butterflies.  I came up with these using the Kinda Eclectic stamp which to me looks like a firework.  I stamped them in different colours and blinged them up with sparkling embossing powder.  I think they came out pretty well and I hope that the girls were pleased with them.





Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to be back soon.
Take care
Jan xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Wow! So much sparkle and this stamp does indeed look like a fireworks starburst. What a variety of cards you've achieved with the different EP's to make a stunning set of cards. Thanks for your visit & sweet comment. Hope all has been well. TFS & Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool and trendy. I'm sure they loved them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them Jan, bet they did too. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sparkly sun bursts are just fab Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow - triplet cards, now there's a challenge! These look fab.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Which stamp did you use for the sentiments? I've been looking for something similar for ages! Thanks for sharing. Karen x

    ReplyDelete