Saturday 30 August 2014

Happy Post for Sarn

Hi
Well it has stopped raining and the sun is actually trying to come out.
I got up early this morning, typical really, I always say when I'm at work that I can't wait for a lie in on Saturday morning when in fact I always wake up earlier and am ready to get up!  What is that all about?

Anyway, because I was up early I managed to get the polishing, washing up, washing, sweeping and general cleaning done by 10am so was able to come into my craft room and start playing.

Before I start to get all inky and messy I thought I would show you the first card I made using the Brusho paints, Ryn stamps & Inkylicious stamps.  I was really pleased with the result and decided to use this card as my Happy Post to my friend Sarn from  Stamping for Pleasure  

Hope she liked xx

Unfortunately the photo doesn't show that the rain drops are filled with Glossy Accents to make them look realistic.   Really pleased with this -  can you tell?!

Hope you all have a really lovely weekend
Tomorrow I am off to see my daughter and my lovely grandchildren as it is my youngest grandson Henry's birthday, really looking forward to that, so I had better get off here and enjoy my time in my craft room xxx

Take care
Jan xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty background color and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I certainly DO like it very much thank you Jan. Gorgeous colours and fab stamping. Hope you enjoyed your family day today.

    Hugs, Sarn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very clever Jan inkyliscious colours xxx

    ReplyDelete