Wednesday 27 February 2013

Paper Craft Crew Sketch 31

Hi

What a great time I've had this evening using my new goodies that I received from Mr UPS!  I absolutely love the Stampin' Up!  Subtles Collection.  They are right within my comfort zone and sometimes you just have to be in the comfort zone don't you!

I was thinking of actually entering the challenge this week so I will be brave and go for it.

My offering today:-



Right up my street!!!   Butterflies, pink and blue and best of all glitter!

Hope you have a lovely evening.  I'm off to do a bit of blog hopping now.  

Take care
Jan

All products used were from Stampin'Up!
Stamp set  -  Bloomin Marvelous (Butterfly) and Friendly Phrases for the sentiment
Inks -  Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue
1 1/4" Scallop Punch
Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

2 comments:

  1. Aha! Another little butterfly beauty here. Perfect for the sketch.

    Love the glitter and the inking round the scalloped edges.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always Sarn, thank you for your kind comments xx

      Delete